- Click on chterrellacademy.com as early as possible to receive necessary information and application materials.
- Send in the Student Admission Application with Application Fee.
- Call the Admission Office to schedule a time for your child after your interview to visit and experience a typical day at C.H. Terrell Academy. At that time, assessment may be done to ensure that C.H.T.A. is the best choice for your child.
- The Admission Office will request a recommendation from a current teacher which can be in the form of a letter or evaluation form.
- At the time of enrollment, authorize your child's present school to release and forward a copy of your child's transcript and records to the Admission Office. Prior to that time, photocopies of grade cards are usually acceptable.
- C.H. Terrell Academy selects for admission those children who appear to be best qualified on the basis of school reports and transcripts, test results, personal interviews, and his or her role in the school community.