CHARLES HENRY TERRELL ACADEMY IS A MEMBER OF THE GEORGIA ACCREDITING COMMISSION INC.
- GAC requires that the Academy completes a comprehensive, rigorous and thorough process of school improvement every 5 years.
- Certifies that the Academy is a non-profit 501c3 organization and operates independently of all other organizations to determine the Academy’s program and mission.
- Confirms that the Academy has met the principles of good practice in admission and employment.
- Indicates that the school has a fully developed and disclosed mission along with the philosophy of education so that the programs are in congruence with that philosophy.
- The Georgia Department of Education / Division for Special Education Services and Support Association.
- U.S. Department of Education (Title I & Title II)